Schultz's Crab House is a Baltimore landmark that dates back to 1950. When Schultz's first moved into their current building, it housed three separate storefornts: the bar, a spaghetti carry-out, and an appliance store. After knocking down some walls and moving some things around, Schultz's Lounge was in business. The Lounge operated as a barroom only until 1969, when the liquor license was sold to the current owners, who then renamed the business to what we know it as today. With all of this history, in addition to the business' longevity, we would expect them to know a thing or two about crab cakes. Read on to see how our adventure was!